SC - mead recipes

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Mon Jul 14 16:19:13 PDT 1997

     Good gentles,

     As I am going to be away from my mail for at least three weeks (and
     possibly more), I attempted to unsubscribe from both of these lists
     (sca-cooks and ansteorra) on 7/11, with (at least to date) no results.
      I have repeated the effort, using the method posted at the bottom of
     each sca-cooks message in the current implementation of the list.

     I am about to sign off, and I would appreciate it if someone could
     forward a personal plea to the list(s)' administrator to make sure
     that my usub requests get processed so that I don't have a thousand or
     more _extra_ messages waiting for me in August!

                        Many thanks,

                                        Bjarni

     Chuck Diters/Bjarni Edwardsson                     West/Oertha/Eskalya
     Shadowood Manor, 9541 Victor Road, Anchorage, AK 99515-1470
     ph:  (907)344-5753                    Email: chuck_diters at mail.fws.gov

     "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's
     too dark to read."--Groucho Marx