SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #199

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Tue Jul 15 08:31:05 PDT 1997

  To put the point differently: you may get migraines after wine from tyramine,
  alcohol, some other sensitivity, or God-only-knows.  But it probably isn't
  sulfites.

Ayuh.

I'll share another non-period, non-cookery thought with you: I've been
taking a stress management and yoga class for about 8 months now, once a
week.  I can now "think and relax" my way out of a migrane.

Did it just last week: I got the full visual precursors that I associate
with my migraines, and some initial pain.  I popped 2 ibuprofen quickly,
closed my eyes and relaxed for about 10 minutes.  No migraine developed.

If you have frequent migraines, you may want to consider this alternative.
Stress management classes are usually available through your medical
providers, or workplaces.

	Tibor (Not normally an adherent of touchy feely crud.)
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.