SC - allergy list

Tue Jul 15 08:40:23 PDT 1997

                          If this is the Gentle I think it is, I too have
  been accused of "trying to murder" this Lady. She contacted the autocrat
  of an event I cooked for three months before the event, asking about
  potential allergens in the feast. The autocrat said he wasn't certain,
  but thought I was planning to serve a fish dish, to which her antipathy
  is well known, and that she should contact me directly, or talk to him
  again closer to the event.

Oh, her.  I bring a can of tunafish to events, sometimes, just in case I can
use it.

	Tibor (:-) The above is not actually true.  (:-)
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.