SC - Green peppers

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 17:35:21 PDT 1997

<<  capsicum is a capsicum. I believe it is the variety that is different,
 between sweet and hot peppers. All are New World, though.

M'lord Adamantius,

You are indeed correct. Please forgive me for using "capsicum" specifically
when referring to the "hot" varieties alone. Force of habit! :-) By the way,
when and where is the event that you were speaking of? I am no longer a
"paid" member since I am taking a hyatus from office after 10 years of
service and saw no need to waste the bucks. :-0 Soooooo....I don't get
newsletters. <sigh>

Lord Ras
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.