SC - Re: Alcohol & the SCA

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 05:25:19 PDT 1997

Following the reference to the sci-fi story, made me think of a
varient on being PC.

I have just finished reading a book  that  won the Newberry Award for
children's fiction that I think is a must read. It involves a PC
world where anything that is different is removed from society and
memories are non-existant so people won't know what they are missing
out on. People who don't fit in are "released."

 For those interested it is called The Giver,  I gave it to my
babysitter to read so I don't have the author. . It is a quick read (written
for 5th and 6th graders). You should be able to find it in the
juvenile fiction section of library or bookstore.

Ysabeau of Prague
Lisa Sawyer
Ysabeau at interquest.de
Baumholder,Germany

Everything has been thought of before,
 but the problem is to think of it again.
                    Goethe
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.