Re(2): SC - Allergies - again..

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 13:35:23 PDT 1997

  I did something similar at a Northern Lights Pentathlon in the East a
  couple of years ago, but the meal was focused on preserved travel foods.
  My sources were such that no single time and place was represented
  alone. If I remember correctly, there was dry, smoked sausage, cheese,
  oatcakes, compost of mixed pickles, quince marmalade, a small ale and a
  mead. I wasn't able to be present at the judging, so I laid it out, more
  or less, as a picnic buffet.

The following year, the Canton of the Towers jointly entered "A Meal".  The
table, furnishings, food, and service were all as close to authentic as they
could possibly come.

	Tibor
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.