SC - largess and gifts

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Jul 16 15:17:38 PDT 1997

<< How much notification does your group give out of events?  Here in BMDL,
there
 is at most, three months of notice (though for a few events there may be
 more).  How soon after the event announcement do you expect people to decide
 to go to the event and give you warning?

Usually the Pikestaff announcements are out in 3 mths, in advance. I expect
food allergy problems to be brought to my attention no less than 3 weeks
before the event. This gives me time to substitute a different recipe that
does not use the offending food. :-) I have been known to give exceptions at
2 weeks. Otherwise, you show up and read the ingredients/menu lists and takes
your chances.

Lord Ras
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.