SC - Culinary A&S Entries

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Wed Jul 16 19:53:18 PDT 1997

When I give out largesse... I will make an herb salt mixture and place
it in a small pretty glass bottle.  A tag will be attached (with the
ingredients and my name) so the person receiving the gift will know who
gave it to them. I have done this for the Laurel Prize Tourney here in
Ansteorra and other A&S events.  I always try and pack a few of these
bottles and take them to events.

meadhbh