SC - Re: Collops

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Jul 17 05:52:12 PDT 1997

Adamantius said:

>If I remember correctly, there was dry, smoked sausage, cheese,
>oatcakes, compost of mixed pickles, quince marmalade, a small ale and a
>mead.

I'd be interested in hearing more about the dry, smoked sausage and the
cheese. Did you make these from the raw materials? recipes?

>I turned my documentation into an article for T.I., which IIRC was
>printed last spring or summer, called "The Pilgrim's Picnic Basket", in
>case anyone is interested.

I don't remember the article, but I will be trying to find it in my not
very well organised TIs, so you can tell me just to go there. But I would
like to hear any elaborations or corrections.

What is a "small" ale? I assume that is not referring to size of mug it is
served in. :-)

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.