SC - A&S Disolay

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jul 17 10:20:52 PDT 1997

> To be honest, I must say that I have dealt with this lady more than
> once, and while the various horror stories one hears about to her are to
> a large extent true, one must consider that she is not this way all the
> time. Reports we have heard of her outstanding grace appear to have as
> much basis in fact as the other reported side of her. It must surely be
> difficult to live with the health problems the lady seems to have, and
> while I don't condone the instances of bad behavior, I suppose I can
> understand where they come from.
>
> Adamantius

I agree. I have met this lady briefly and found her very pleasant. I wonder if
the extreme horror stories are because she is terrified for her life at the
time.  I know her extreme allergies are frightening. In the times when my life
and physical well-being were in severe jeopardy, I wasn't the most pleasant
company.  However, after the situation has been taken care of I feel that
profuse apologies and courtesies should be delivered from both parties.

Okay, enough of this topic anyway.  Another similar area is the rude/stupid
cooks.  You know the ones who assure the vegetarians there will be plenty for
them only to be told they can pick the meat out of the stew?  It's not just
the diners who can be rude/stupid.

Yers,

Gunthar
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.