SC - Re: sca-cooks Rudeness

Thu Jul 17 12:11:04 PDT 1997

> Mary Morman wrote:
>

> > I brew a very nice mead from Digby that needs only ten days from
> > preparation to serving.
> >
> > Elaina

> If you would be so kind to post the receipe or tell me where I could
> find it.
>
> thanks,
> cambria

It is the "weak honey drink" from Kenelm Digby.  My lord husband did a
redaction that was later printed in one of the very first CAs (the one on
brewing).  without his permission, by the way, but that's neither here nor
there.

if you need specifics, e-mail me directly and i will look it up at home.

elaina

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.