Honor (was Re: SC - Re: sca-cooks Rudeness)

Nick Sasso (fra niccolo) grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 17 16:56:30 PDT 1997

  To be honest, I must say that I have dealt with this lady more than
  once, and while the various horror stories one hears about to her are to
  a large extent true, one must consider that she is not this way all the
  time. Reports we have heard of her outstanding grace appear to have as
  much basis in fact as the other reported side of her. It must surely be
  difficult to live with the health problems the lady seems to have, and
  while I don't condone the instances of bad behavior, I suppose I can
  understand where they come from.

I've dealt with her a few times, as well.  She is capable of both the
heights, and depths of human behavior.  Aren't we all.  On the other hand, I
avoid her when I can: she's made it clear she doesn't like me.

	Tibor
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.