SC - Cherries and wine

Roy Wessel rwessel at ada-solutions.com
Thu Jul 17 19:35:11 PDT 1997

<< I've never yet cooked a feast that I didn't spend more of my own money on
 than if I were having a private dinner party for a dozen people.  >>

Same here. All then spices and always that "special" item come to mind. I
have posted several times about "giving" away food but in the end the money
spent on this free stuff is my own. Perhaps that's why no one has complained.
That also explains why "committees" ,don't decide on the content of the feast
in our shire. The theme yes but NEVER on content.

Lord Ras
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.