SC - Building ovens

Roy Wessel rwessel at ada-solutions.com
Thu Jul 17 19:35:07 PDT 1997

Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> Aldyth at aol.com wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 97-07-17 09:20:07 EDT, Tibor writes:
> >
> > << *If* we have the culprit identified correctly, consider the
> following from
> >  > the East Kingdom Order of Precedence:
> >  >      10/15/88 Duchess
> >  >
> <snip>
> >  >      08/19/93 Augmentation of Arms  (the first in the East)
>
> > You know, the list of accolades above would lead me to believe this
> lady is
> > the epitome .........

> To be honest, I must say that I have dealt with this lady more than

This does seem to be a most inappropriate forum to be discussing the
behaviors of some unknown person.  Maybe these  evaluations of character
and temperament would be better served inthe presence of the person in
question, in private.  Rather than on a public list with people who do
not know of this person.......if needed at all.

Thank you for your consideration and courtesy in this matter,

niccolo

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.