SC - food poisoning

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Fri Jul 18 09:38:02 PDT 1997

>Look I have about had enough of the implications that what happens in one
>kingdom or area has no influence anywhere else and, therefore, should not
>be discussed.  This is an Ansteorra list and Texas is relevant.

Please do not construe this as an insult.  As I understand the situation, the
listserver was changed from Eden to Ansteorra.  Nonetheless, this is still a
list open to all the cooks in the SCA (and others who have an interest in
medieval cooking, or even just cooking).  That said:

I don't perceive anyone saying that Texas is unimportant.  What I am hearing
is that state laws vary sufficiently that my question (which happened in WV,
although I am from PA) can not be answered except on a state-by-state case.

I apologize for bringing up this issue.  All I wanted to know is if the BoD
was prohibiting private contributions to a collective source.

>Thank you for the laughs but I think I have been insulted for the last
>time.

Please (without your name I cannot determine if you are a lord or a lady), no
one was insulting you. I am sorry that you did. However, I, for one, found
your post very spiteful and offensive.

Derdriu

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.