SC - Yummy things I remember

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Fri Jul 18 16:08:24 PDT 1997

Over the years, I've had a number of dishes at feast that I really, really
liked, had folks at the table say "yeah, that's period" but had no idea how
to find a recipe or citation for same.  I'm wondering if anyone could look
these over and give me some suggestions.  I'm remembering, among other
things:

(a) a slighty sweet cheese tart, maybe with nuts of some kind;

(b) a meat dish (pork I think) with a cracked pepper sauce

(c) a roasted chicken dish with a sauce that seemed to have citrus and wine
flavors in it, maybe some onion

Thanks;

Caitlin

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.