SC - Request

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Sat Jul 19 12:41:21 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.  Just a quick request: many of the messages I've seen
in the last few days don't contain the sender's name anywhere.  This is
a large list, and it's a nuisance to try to memorize which email addresses
match with which senders.  Could folks try to remember to include their
name (I don't greatly care what version; just something polite to call
them by, and identify them) somewhere in the body of their posts?

Thanks!

Cheers,

- -- Katerine Routre/Terry Nutter
   New URL for culinary history page:
      http://linux.cottagesoft.com/home/jtn/public_html/Culinary/culinaryf.html
   or if that's a pain, you can get there from:
      http://www.cottagesoft.com/home/jtn
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.