SC - Aoife's Brain Storm

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Sat Jul 19 16:48:44 PDT 1997

Uh Oh! Aoife has a brain storm.........

>Wow, cooking is a BIG category there? From what I have seen here in
>Ansteorra cooking is rarely entered into competition and when it is,
>it is usually set-up as a small tabletop layout. Most use only about
>as much room as a side-table for your couch, only a little more than
>most other displays.

What an A and S competition! Consider this Day-event: A competition for
Cooks! Categories include: Single dishes (in their various categories),  and
an entire remove (protein and surrounding side-dishes), plus Sweets and
Sotelties (edible and non-edible). Documentation and redacted recipes would
be required.  Add a fundraiser of the  'period picnic lunch' auction type,
throw in a few big hungry guys who've been hitting each other with sticks,
and you have an event I'd be happy to travel for!

So does anyone have a great site with multiple kitchens?

Aoife

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.