SC - RECIPE CHALLENGE II

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jul 20 20:53:50 PDT 1997

> Are there *really* that many people with that strong a habit of never signing
> their mail?

Yes. I invite you to examine my mailing list archives and make a
count. Most long-term Internet users don't sign their email or
postings; you can see how long my new habit of signing my sca-related
email "Gregory Blount" lasted... I've already regressed to "-- gb"...

> Is it really that hard to make an attempt (which is all I asked)
> to remember to do that?

Why? My name and address are in the header of the message. This is the
fundamental argument, and I've never seen it resolved in any mailing
list, nor do I expect it to be resolved here. Yes, I realize it would
make some people happier, but from my observation of past history, you
can't create new Internet etiquette in any particular corner of the
net.

- -- gb

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.