Re(2): SC - Request

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Jul 21 08:21:12 PDT 1997

Please, not all of us get to see the headers of messages beyond learning it is
from the listserver.  I am running around here trying to identify people by
their letter style when names aren't attached.  A couple of posts recently
have made me feel that there are some users who are using that anonymity to
flame the list in general (but this may be because I don't get the headers).
I find this distressing.

Because I can't get the headers of messages (thanks Apple), I can't reply
privately to messages without a user's e-mail address in their signature ( or
.sig).

Derdriu
swensel at brandegee.lm.com

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.