SC - Bread

tegan@swbell.net tegan at swbell.net
Wed Jul 23 15:42:18 PDT 1997

On Tuesday, July 22, Shirley asked some questions for her medieval wedding:

>Where can I get (or how do you make) Rosewater?

See this file in the PLANTS, HERBS and SPICES section of my SCA Rialto Files:
rose-water-msg    (27K)  7/18/97    Where to buy. How to make. Rose-water
uses.

>What is Grains of paradise and where can I get it?

See this file in the same section:
spices-msg        (63K)  4/28/97    Info. on spices, sources for spices.

>What kind of mushrooms would you use in the mushroom pastries?

See this file in the FOOD section:
mushrooms-msg     (45K)  6/19/97    Period mushrooms. Recipes.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Hope this is useful. Much of the information in these files came
from this mail list originally.

Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra
markh at risc.sps.mot.com