SC - Re: sca-cooks fish-longish

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 19:11:11 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.

I know we don't often mention what we actually do here, but there are a
number of Ansteorrans on this list, and my husband and I just moved into
kingdom (a return for him, after a little more than six years).  It
occurred to me that if any of you are going to coronation this weekend,
it might be nice to talk in person.  I'll be around during the day Friday
and Saturday; look for a largish woman in Pennsic-scuzzy early 14th C
dress (everything else being in storage) looking for shady spots to hang
out in.  Would love to meet some of Ansteorra's cooks!

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry