SC - Green peppers

Ron Martino Jr yumitori at marsweb.com
Thu Jul 24 11:28:43 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - the grocery cart game               7/24/97

>   who wants to be on my team?
>

>>maybe we could arrange to have this at the next KWAS in the >>Outlands in
>>the spring?  anyone else want to form a team?

being far far away it is "incontheevable" for me to participate.  but I would
love to know how it works!  would you give everybody the same shopping basket
and see what different things were created from the same scratch?  or would
you throw in some randomizing factors so that everybody faced a slightly
different challenge?  would recipe documentation be strictly enforced?
depending on the number of teams you could even allow bartering (I'll give you
these cubebs for that turnip- wink wink)
brid (mists/west)
too many projects too little time