SC - gentle lesson in list etiquette please....

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Jul 24 13:46:28 PDT 1997

Sue Wensel wrote:

> I have a primary source that includes meadmaking and distilling as well.
> However, it's first chapter is entitled "Of Physickal Surgery"...
>
> Derdriu
> swensel at brandegee.lm.com
>
> ...Then again, given some of the topics we've discussed in the last couple of
> weeks (*ducking*  ;->>  )

Yeah, but Markham is a book on huswifery, touching on (as Markham is
fond of saying) both brewing and cooking, while Goud Kokery is a book of
cookery, touching on brewing. Therefore, your source proves that both
brewing and cooking are part of huswifery, while mine proves that
brewing is part of cookery ;  )  !

Do they still teach kids to put the abbreviation Q.E.D. at the end of
mathematical proofs? (Another one of THOSE topics we've been discussing
the last couple of weeks...;  )  )

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com