SC - Bread

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 17:39:34 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - the grocery cart game               7/24/97

would it be possible to do a version of this on this list?
it wouldn't quite be the same- the results would be "virtual reality" cooking.
 and since some of us have or computers in one place (work) and our books in
another (home/storage) we would need an allotted amount of time.
but given a set of ingredients and say a weekend or a week (for those of us
who are all on our lonesome and can't do the buddy system) we could each come
up with a menu, and list our sources, at least.
we would just need somebody to "judge" or rather pick out the list and holler
time.
but it might be a fun excercise...
brid