SC - YKYITSCAW: Cooking

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 21:00:57 PDT 1997

<< I used this recipe recently, I believe I got it off this list. When I
 did it though I divide each loaf into eight rather large rolls. I got
 a lot of compliments on the rolls. >>

I like your variation a lot! :-) Hope you didn't forget to credit the person
responsible for the recipe. < he says innocently>

Lord Ras