SC - Re: Tibor's Mead, Aoife's Story

Fri Jul 25 07:42:54 PDT 1997

  It is also available at Trader Joe's for people who live in the West.

According to "http://www.traderjoes.com":

    "Currently, there are Trader Joe's in California, Arizona, Nevada,
    Oregon, Washington, Massachusetts, New York and Connecticut."

One of the most dangerous things that ever happened to my wallet, was the
opening of Trader Joe's.  Now they are opening one in my town.  I'm gonna
eat well (and cheaply) and go broke doing it.

	Tibor