SC - Rosewater

Northon emrys at gte.net
Sun Jul 27 15:28:35 PDT 1997

<< At Southern Region War Practice in Eisethal, East Kingdom, yesterday
 (Saturday)Adamantius recieved his laurel. >>

Unto Master Adamantius, do I, Lord Ras al Zib, send greetings and
salutations,
May your barrels be filled with fishes and may you live to see the bottom
thereof.,

Most noble lord and Master,

I send my humblest and sincerest gradulations  to you on your elevation to
Laurel. I cannot not at this moment think of another who desreves such honor
and distinction as your person. It is with great sadness that i was unable to
attend the momentous occasion but rest assured that my tho'ts were with you.
May the added responsibilities of this gloriuous progression not weigh
heavily on you.

Now that you are a master, most noble one, I would inquire of thee if thou
art considering apprentices, perchance? :-) (Can't blame a guy for trying.
:-))

Yours in service to the Dream,
Lord Ras al Zib, AoA, OSyc