SC - A real siege cook challenge

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Tue Jul 29 14:40:17 PDT 1997

Clare stated:

>Stephen,
>        I actually look through your files almost everytime you list them.
>You never know when you might have hidden something I need to know.

If you mean you look at the files I list each month, please be aware that
these are only the new files. I continuously update the older ones as I
get new material for them. Unfortunately, I have no good way to let anyone
know there is new material in an older file since they last looked at it.
About the only way is to download the current version and see if the date
at the top of the file is later than the version you last looked at.

I also accept articles from their authors. (hint. hint.). You retain all
copyrights and I will pull any article at any time upon request by the
author if you don't like the way I am doing things or you want to update
it. I have a number of short articles originally written for local SCA
newsletters which make good articles for other newsletters (please follow
any restrictions of the authors). I would love to have some short food/
cooking articles for the rest of the Known World not on this list.

Thanks.
  Lord Stefan li Rous
  markh at risc.sps.mot.com