SC - Collegiums, KWAS, Etc.

Anne-Marie Rousseau rousseau at scn.org
Tue Jul 29 23:56:16 PDT 1997

Well, I just thought you would like to know that Texas squirrels are
jalapeno connoisseurs.  I sprayed my medlar tree like you all suggested,
and the little buggers stripped the tree shortly thereafter.  I even made
sure to spray at least twice before the fruit was ripe.  I hope the
little ba***rds rears burn for weeks.

Sorry for the rant.  I was really looking forward to the pears.  Oh, BTW
they got the figs, too.

Genevieve  #: <