SC - The siege cook challenge.

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Jul 30 12:19:48 PDT 1997

  Actually, what impressed me is how they would know what was available
  in the season, in that era.  I already discussed this privately with
  Master Adamantius so I understand the background behind his choices.
  But I am very impressed by anyone knowing what herbs would grow
  locally and what would be available for a garden in what season.

Actually, I threw that stuff in for Ras, but he didn't come out to play....
There were LOTS of opportunities to have people come up with something new
and original.

I'd like to echo Adamantius sentiment: how can we get the rest of you to
come out and play?

	Tibor