SC - The siege cook challenge.

ND Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:23:30 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - The siege cook challenge.           7/30/97

>> how to get everybody to play

I seriously meant to "play", but had too many mundane commitments this weekend
to get to my books, and not enough knowledge to just wing it- though I had
lots of ideas and got very hungry reading the entered menus!

a note on what herbs would be in a garden, in mine right now: sweetwilliams,
marigolds and borage in full bloom, to be thrown into a salad, some late
mustard greens and spinach close to bolting.

Perhaps something like this could become monthly on the list?  along with more
redaction challenges and such?  this is so wonderful to learn what people do
and know- and to find out what different Kingdoms traditions and reactions
are.

- -brid
(very disappointed that her lunch was not erdouce roast and blackberry
fraisse/pottage)