SC - Novice Only Redacti

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:34:54 PDT 1997

  If the question would have been: make a feast out of blah blah
  and blah... then i coulda put something together... but then that
  wasn't the point of the challenge.

Hmmm, I thought it was.  Sorry.

How about a real world challenge.  Pretend someone asks you "I am serving
XXX and YYYY for a feast, and I need a chicken dish to go with it.  What
should I serve?"

Is that the sort of question that you might find interesting?

	Tibor