SC - The siege cook challenge.

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Wed Jul 30 13:43:30 PDT 1997

>a note on what herbs would be in a garden, in mine right now: sweetwilliams,
>marigolds and borage in full bloom, to be thrown into a salad, some late
>mustard greens and spinach close to bolting.

Down in Ansteorra our marigolds and sweet williams are a spring memory.  We
have basil, oregano, rosemary, mexican mint marigold (tarragon substitute)
thyme and mints mostly.... Dill is giving up the ghost and the sorrel and
parsely has been heavily grazed by catapillers (Tiger swallow tails) is
grown organically and you like butterflies.

Clare St. John