SC - The siege cook challenge.

mtech@cybertours.com mtech at cybertours.com
Wed Jul 30 14:26:45 PDT 1997

> I'd just like to thank all of you who bravely jumped in with your first
> or early attempts at redaction.
>
> I have only one question...
>
> What time should I show up for dinner?
>
> Adamantius

You and yours are welcome in my camp or home anytime. I'd probably feed you
mundane 'cause I'd be too intimidated for period but you will be well fed and
welcomed.  In some cases I'm very Swedish.

Yers,

Gunthar

P.S. That goes for everybody here as well.  I hope to meet some of you at
Pennsic this year.