SC - The siege cook challenge.

S. Noss snoss at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 14:58:07 PDT 1997

The Erstwhile Tibor wrote:
	"Boy, does that remind me of my worst SCA moment as a herald."

You know, of course, that I shall DROP DOWN DEAD of curiosity until I
know what that moment was!!  If it's just too grotesquely off-topic,
please e-mail me privately.

	re: the honey/mustard business:  I'm afraid I have too many
ghastly memories of Aunt Olive passed out in the cellar & that *#^$%
glaze burnt black to ever be able to consider honey/mustard exotic!
However, with the helpful suggestions garnered thus far, I am at least
open to a bit of exploration...thanks all!

Juana Teresa
GARNER at ADMIN.HNC.EDU