SC - The siege cook challenge.

Aldyth@aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 14:58:59 PDT 1997

Ok, since I've never poached fish before, or done a lot of these regular
cooking techniques, what's a good basic learn-to-cook book?  I've done lots
of breads and desserts, but I'm definately lacking in knowledge of terms
and techniques for main course types of food.  I think I'd be less afraid
to try my hand at actually cooking these recipes if I knew more of the
basics.

Thank you!

Raffaella di Napoli (hoping to be a cook as well as a baker some day)