SC - Re: "Novice Only Redaction"

S. Noss snoss at u.washington.edu
Wed Jul 30 15:06:04 PDT 1997

>This could prove to be helpful in getting to know who your persona
>really is, in trying to determine what you would have eaten in your
>native, period, non-SCA setting.
>
>People are certainly welcome to suggest refinements on this idea: I just
>want to know what game people are comfortable playing.
>
>It's a beautiful day! C'mon out!
>
>Adamantius

C'mon, Amamantius, Offer 'em the candy. You've gone this far already.....

Aoife

P.S. Have you ever "Made a pudding in a breast/belly of __fill in the blank___?"

PPS. Lay it out on the table, folks: What's your best Pennsic/Camping Dish?
I'm leaving in two days, and I have a week before the meal plan kicks in.
"Many things we need can wait. The child cannot."
				---Gabriela Mistral, Chilean Poet 1889-1957