SC - Re: Canning

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Thu Jul 31 04:45:55 PDT 1997

On 30 Jul 1997 13:16:46 -0700 "Marisa Herzog"
<marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu> writes:

>a note on what herbs would be in a garden, in mine right now:
>sweetwilliams,
>marigolds and borage in full bloom, to be thrown into a salad, some

My grandmother uses the name sweet william for either pinks (dianthus) or
what I would call sweet william, which has a similar shaped but smaller
flower and several on a stalk close together.  Which are you referring
to?  And are you meaning to use the flowers?  Or the greens?

Carla
tuckers323 at juno.com