SC - Re:Snakes

Dguptill@aol.com Dguptill at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 08:30:38 PDT 1997

My Grandmother, who I learned canning from, used wax seals on jellies and
jams because she often reused commercial jelly jars, and couldn't find
sealable lids for.  I personally make dill pickles.  I know I have Grandma's
recipie as well as one she found for making dill pickles one jar at a time.
 The second would be good for someone who has never tried canning before.  I
have to venture into the back room tomorrow to look for some stuff and I will
look then.

Noemi
varju at aol.com