SC - Siege Cooking

Thu Jul 31 11:17:15 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - chicken on string                   7/31/97

<snip>

Clear as mud, right?  <grin>

>Rosalinde

thank you!  I think I get the basic idea- a wonderful way to solve the problem
of turning the spit- I bet it would work with other roast type things too!
- -brid
(now imagining mesmerizing her encampment with dinner bits spinning round the
fire- great entertainment for the weary fighter with no brainpower left after
being pounded all day... *ducking* hey! I can make dumb fighter jokes, I am
one too)