SC - chicken on string

Donna Kenton donna at dabbler.com
Thu Jul 31 11:32:45 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

> ".  Flat has a more sour flavor (to me) that smacks
> somewhat of cilantro.  (To which it is visually similar).  Both of these
> flavors are so subtle, that I don't think it matters a heck of a lot.

hmmm. I never thought flat leaf parsley tasted anything like cilantro.
true they do look alike. when i go to the store to buy parsley, i
usually bruise the leaves to make sure which one i am buying. The one
that smells like gym socks doesn't get taken home by mistake.

meadhbh
who dearly loves cilantro in pico de gallo.