Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Thu Jul 31 12:14:52 PDT 1997

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> Yeah, I'm thinking of doing a tied roast that way.  I think doing beef
> would
> be a good beginning step because it can be a little rare and no
> problem.

I still can't cook a decent roast beef, not even mundanely.  It's
something we rarely had as a kid, so I can only cook a pot roast.  Of
course, it's a wonderful pot roast, but beef by itself is something I
tend to shy away from -- it's such an expensive mistake.

Any fool proof medieval recipes for a beef roast?  I've got a great pork
roast recipe that I'll trade for it!

Rosalinde
- --
Donna Kenton * Rosalinde De Witte * donna at dabbler.com *