SC - list of book merchants

Varju@aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Jul 31 13:04:20 PDT 1997

I wrote:

>> Greetings, all.  Since I saw several people say they were
>>Pennsic-bound  I thought I would invite you to a session on Friday,
>>Aug. 14, 2-3 pm,

Ruadh, the bright one, queried:

>Ah, while I'll probably attend this (if I'm not fencing) the 14th
>is Thursday - so is this Thursday or Friday?

Friday!  Friday the 15th!  Right during Stephen Bloch's period tent
class... And I had intended to ask him to be one of the discussers.
Pardon my "flakiness".  It's too close to leaving, I'm packing, and I
melted my double-boiler on the stove last night when I forgot I'd put
it on and went to do Pennsic stuff on the computer.  So much for
homemade chocolates... :-(  I know; they ain't period!

Alys Katharine