SC - Re: Bear Meat

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jul 31 19:43:14 PDT 1997

Mark Schuldenfrei wrote:

>   I hope you will forgive my presumption: the Excellent and Noble Tibor
>   having been asked to provide his philosophy on the redaction of period
>   recipes, APPEARED to have passed the ball.
>
> Hey!  I'm not supposed to get that kinda suck-up stuff.  I'm just a guy with
> a keyboard....
>
> I did pass the balll, sort of.  But I also provided a real answer, in that
> too long article.
>
>         Tibor

Lord Tibor
I found your article to be a wonderful answer to my original question.
As an added bonus you exposed me to Serve it Forth, which being very new
here I knew nothing about. It is a resource I intend to utilise.

Lord Gideanus Tacitus Adamantius
Your philosophy of redacting and cooking in period is what I was looking
for.  I am not qualified to pass any judgement, but find it to be
exceptional for me.

I thank you both for sharing your insight

Cionaedh