Re- SC - The siege cook cha

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jul 31 21:40:14 PDT 1997

>Never been fond of pears (though I did like that pear/mint sorbet we
>made many years ago for The Quintavian Inquisition feast).  Sounds
>like
>the combination might be interesting.
>
>Rosalinde

Well, then you won't be impressed with the pear jelly beans by the Je**y
Be**y people.  They are absolutely the nastiest things next to popcorn
and peanut butter beans.

Oops, I know jelly beans aren't period, but they ought to be (especially
the black ones . . . . .YYYUUMMMMM!!!!!)

Genevieve
(picking the jalepeno jelly beans and looking for squirrels . . . .maybe
my husband's ex-wife would kike them . . . . hmmmmmm)      >: }