Re(2): SC - Intro-Unsub-Cooking?

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Wed Jul 9 21:38:08 PDT 1997

M'Lady Derdriu,

I am sorry you felt insulted.  I hope it was not by my words.  I intended
no ill will.  I guess I am a little esensitive these days after having
been "put in my place" back in the shadows.  I did not want anyone who
did not understand our mission to feel offended, either.  I was not
offended by her innocent comments.  I believe that she was trying to
respond with a bit of "nervous humor."  (Much like I do when in
unfamiliar surroundings.)

Liza, if you are still here, as I said in my private post, please stay
and enjoy.  We are here to learn from people of different backgrounds.
You do not have to be a member of the SCA to contribute to this list.

>(Gunthar, would it be beneficial to include a little
>paragraph in the Welcome Kit to explain who and what we are?)

I agree this might end some of the confusion.

>I think that Liza will find the list quite stimulating and interesting
>if she
>continues to read it.

>Derdriu

I hope she does stay.  I enjoy the mundanity mixed with the periodicity.