SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #199 -Reply

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jul 15 09:27:42 PDT 1997

JANINE BRANNON wrote:

> It is rumored (I am not a witness to this, but people I know and trust
> were, I'm told)

blah <snip> blah

> It COULD be true...either that, or it is
> some kind of attention-getting device. I'm betting it's both.
> ****
>
> If THIS is true, she should have her tin hat revoked!  What Rudeness and
> pomposity!  Who does she think she is, Queen or something??

Well, the Lady evidently feels she is entitled to such consideration.
She is a peer of the Society at least five times over, and we needn't
get onto the subject of the difference between "noblesse oblige" and
"rank has its priveleges", do we?

Adamantius
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.