SC - Needlework> Ironically NOT Cooks related

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 15 19:34:09 PDT 1997

<< Y'know folks, since it seems EVERYBODY is desperately allergic to
EVERYTHING, I think I'll take up needlepoint instead of cooking.  This
cooking stuff is SCARY!

 Yers,

 Gunthar

What is probably scarier is mthat weaver, needlework and COOKING guilds were
limited to males for most of the Middle Ages. :-)

Lord Ras ( Who recieved his AoA for costuming, needlework and cooking ; and,
his OSyc for Needlework and cooking. :-))

SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.