Re(2): SC - Butchery-Apology Sort of

Kimib2 at aol.com Kimib2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 17 08:03:44 PDT 1997

<<  >Sweet and Human Pork, sir?

 > >       Tibor
 >
 > Long pig?  And what sauce would you use for that, and where might I find
it?

 I don't know, but I'll bet it's thickened with beurre MAN-ie.

 Adamantius >>
and the other posts that go along with this have proved to me beyond a shadow
of a doubt that I AM in the right place!:)  What a terrific sense of humour
that runs throughout the good and kinds peoples of the SCA. We need lots more
of that in todays world!!!
kimib2
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.